[CCGT] Meeting tomorrow

Julie Wulf-Knoerzer wulf at ggf.org
Mon Jun 13 10:40:33 CDT 2005

Dear all,
As agreed upon by the GFSG, we will begin holding independent council
meetings in lieu of the weekly GFSG telecon.  The community council telecon
will be held tomorrow at 10:00a Central time with the following dial-in:

US dial-in: 1-888-455-3044
Int'l dial-in: 1-210-839-8611
Passcode: 32359.

Discussion topics include:
*Area charter docs (Industry area example attached),
*GGF14 community program activities (details at
http://www.ggf.org/ggf_events_next_schedule.htm),
*GGF15 activities,
*Posting minutes (gridforge, email with copy gfsg, etc.).

Please let me know if you are unable to attend.
Thanks!
Julie

***New contact information as of 16-Feb***
Julie Wulf-Knoerzer
Manager of Community Development
wulf at ggf.org
ph. 630/252-7163