[CCGT] Fwd: Re: Use Case Repository and EGR scope

Craig Lee craig at rush.aero.org
Wed Jul 27 15:11:51 CDT 2005

All,

As I expected, EGR intends on having a very broad focus wrt use cases at
the beginning.
After this initial spin-up of the repository w/ EGR's help, perhaps we
should orchestrate
a longer term effort wrt a Use Case community group as Geoffrey
suggests.  This group
would have in its charter not only the collection of use cases from all
sorts of interesting application
domains, but also to promote the analysis and use of use cases for making
informed
decisions wrt grid infrastructure development, deployment, tools,
applications, etc.

--Cragi