[CCGT] GGF Linked Meeting

Geoffrey Fox gcf at grids.ucs.indiana.edu
Mon Dec 19 07:09:32 CST 2005

I enclose a call for papers on a modest workshop on the interface between
Grids Collaboration and Community Networks
I had gotten informal approval to link this call to GGF which has no
fiscal or
operational responsibilities. I would like to firm this up
David de Roure has agreed to join program committee and I am looking
for any other suggestions.

This will be held in Las Vegas in the week after GGF17 as a "special
session/workshop"
at CTS06: CTS (Collaborative Technologies and Systems) is IMHO a very
reasonable
conference which I have participated several times. I note I have been
very busy
recently and I am later than I hoped in getting call together.

All I would hope GGF does is give advice and send out email notice about
meeting
plus listing somewhere on web pages.
I think in exchange GGF will broaden its Grid coverage so I see this as
win-win for
GGF and CTS06
Thank you
* *