[CCGT] GridWorld/GGF15 Community program + telecon tomorrow

Julie Wulf-Knoerzer wulf at ggf.org
Mon Aug 15 15:53:55 CDT 2005

Hi all,
As noted last week, please plan to spend additional time after tomorrow's
bi-weekly policy call to discuss proposals for the community track at
GridWorld/GGF15.  Attached, you will find the submission details (apologies
for the length - all text fields were copied directly from submissions in
no particular order) as well as the program matrix that I will populate
with the community program selections (we are responsible for the green
fields).

In total, community will have 23 90-minute sessions (25 if we include the 2
community keynotes on Mon and Thurs) but we currently have 30 90 minute
session proposals.

Monday tutorials will include:
Portals
Grid Primer for Managers Tutorial

Thursday tutorials will include:
Building a Java Grid Service with Globus Toolkit v4 (I may need to check
with them to see if this is do-able in the time available)
OGSA-DAI.

Please take a few moments to review the attachments prior to the call,
paying attention to:
*appropriateness for the community track (we decided at GGF14 that emphasis
should be on applications and/or technologies),
*ordering of the submissions.

Thank you in advance for your participation!
Julie

Julie Wulf-Knoerzer
Manager of Community Development
Global Grid Forum