[CCGT] Fwd: [gfsg] Need response from AD's

Julie Wulf-Knoerzer wulf at ggf.org
Wed Apr 27 14:59:36 CDT 2005

We'd also like to do a Community poster.  Your one-page area charters would
be helpful in developing this (as well as the Community Participation Guide
which we'd like to have ready by GGF14).  Can you please give me an
indication of when I can expect to see these?
Thanks again,
Julie

>Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 12:56:42 -0500
>To: gfsg at ggf.org
>From: Steve Crumb <scrumb at ggf.org>
>Subject: [gfsg] Need response from AD's
>Sender: owner-gfsg at ggf.org
>
>All,
>
>This is the second request for content for our new Area posters and Area
>pages.  I need two things:
>
>1. One brief line describing your Area for the re-print of the Area poster
>2. A brief (2-4 line) paragraph describing your Area for the new Area pages.
>
>I go to print on May 20, so having something by May 13 would be very
>helpful.  Earlier is even better!
>
>Olle, I've got yours, so Security is done.
>
>Thanks,
>

>Steve Crumb
>Executive Director, Global Grid Forum
>+1 630-252-8610 (Office)
>+1 630-915-3324 (Cell)
>scrumb at ggf.org

***New contact information as of 16-Feb***
Julie Wulf-Knoerzer
Manager of Community Development
wulf at ggf.org
ph. 630/252-7163