[CCGT] Fwd: RE: [ggf-office] Running a co-located NextGRID workshop at GGF

Julie Wulf-Knoerzer wulf at ggf.org
Fri Apr 22 15:00:21 CDT 2005

Hi all,
Attached, please find a GGF14 workshop proposal from the NextGRID team.
Also - I only received one response to last week's note asking for expected
completion dates of your area charter docs.  Please let me know asap when I
can expect to see these.
Thanks!
Julie

>From: "Diana Engesser" <dengesse at staffmail.ed.ac.uk>
>To: "'Ann M. Collins'" <collins at ggf.org>,
>    "'Julie Wulf-Knoerzer'" <wulf at ggf.org>, "'Steve Crumb'" <scrumb at ggf.org>,
>    <communities at ggf.org>
>Cc: "'Malcolm Atkinson'" <mpa at nesc.ac.uk>,
>    "'David Snelling'" <David.Snelling at uk.fujitsu.com>,
>    "Mark Sawyer (Mark Sawyer)" <m.sawyer at epcc.ed.ac.uk>,
>    "'FrancisWray'" <frannie at large.demon.co.uk>, <neilc at epcc.ed.ac.uk>
>Subject: RE: [ggf-office] Running a co-located NextGRID workshop at GGF
>Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 17:02:22 +0100
>
>Dear Anne, Julie and Steve,
>
>Please find attached the proposal for a workshop at GGF 14 with the title
>"Why, how and when to invest in working with GGF"- Improving Interaction
>between Grid Standards and Projects. This workshop would be organised and
>held by the NextGRID project [www.nextgrid.org] in which my colleagues
>Malcolm Atkinson, Dave Snelling, Mark Parsons and Neil Chue Hong are also
>involved. Please let me know if the information we provide is sufficient or
>if you need any more details to be able to consider our proposal.
>
>Best Regards,
>
>Diana

***New contact information as of 16-Feb***
Julie Wulf-Knoerzer
Manager of Community Development
wulf at ggf.org
ph. 630/252-7163