[Capi-bof] Current charter and last call for changes.

Edmonds, AndrewX andrewx.edmonds at intel.com
Thu Mar 26 12:39:13 CDT 2009

Minor comment...
First line of "Mission Statement" might read better this way:

Current:
The purpose of this group is the creation of a practical solution for interfacing Cloud Infrastructure (IaaS).

Proposed:
The purpose of this group is the creation of a practical solution to interface with Cloud Infrastructure exposed as a service (IaaS).

Andy