[Capi-bof] Charter for Open Cloud Computing Interface (OCCI) Working Group

Thijs Metsch Thijs.Metsch at Sun.COM
Wed Mar 25 07:00:04 CDT 2009

Hi,

Thanks for your efforts!

Next to the issue from Ignacio I want to point out: we also need the
deliverables and the timeline fixed (liked it better as it was, stating
to have 3 documents). I'm not quite sure about the licensing issues as
well - We might need to swap them out. Next to that the questions
section might need some reformulation.

Cheers,

-Thijs