[Capi-bof] Charter - last call for changes

Edmonds, AndrewX andrewx.edmonds at intel.com
Tue Mar 24 08:02:32 CDT 2009

At least keep it to a minimum - in the case of a multi-tier application provisioning we would need to specify which VM is to be exposed publically and which ones to keep private as such this requires some amount of network configuration. Pointing to storage mount points should be perfectly sufficient for now :-)

Andy