[Capi-bof] Some more food for thought

Edmonds, AndrewX andrewx.edmonds at intel.com
Mon Mar 23 08:05:44 CDT 2009

As part of SLA at SOI work, we're currently reviewing all publically available IaaS interfaces which we can easily share with this working group. So far on our list we have:

Amazon EC2, Sun Cloud, Flexiscale, ElasticHosts, GoGrid, Enomaly, GoGrid, OpenNebula, SliceHost, Globus Nimbus, Eucalyptus, AppNexus, F5.com, Apache Tashi and CohvesiveFT.

At the moment it is focused on reviewing the creation and life cycle management of resources but will be extended to include storage and network facilities of each IaaS provider.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Edmonds
skype: andy.edmonds
tel: +353 (0)1 6069232

IT Research - IT Innovation Centre - Intel Ireland Ltd.
Intel Ireland Limited (Branch)
Collinstown Industrial Park, Leixlip, County Kildare, Ireland
Registered Number: E902934