[Capi-bof] Charter discussion & get the CAPI group started.

Thijs Metsch Thijs.Metsch at Sun.COM
Wed Mar 11 10:01:13 CDT 2009

Hi David,

Thanks for the reply! Does OGF have a telcon dialin which we could use?
Or should we use another one?

Cheers,

-Thijs

--
Thijs Metsch                        Tel: +49 (0)941 3075-122 (x60122)
http://blogs.sun.com/intheclouds
Dr.-Leo-Ritter-Str. 7               mailto:thijs.metsch at sun.com
D-93049 Regensburg                  http://www.sun.com