[caops-wg] Revised Grid Certificate Profile (GFD.125bis) version 0.7 uploaded

Jens Jensen j.jensen.ral at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 10 08:33:12 EDT 2013

Splendid, thanks, David.

So most of the changes were addressing the public comments, and addressing
the public comments - given that the public comments are, er, public,
should not need to go to public comments, IMHO.

However, given the number of other changes, I'd feel happier if it went
back to public comments.

In particular, I don't think using IA5 for the commonName is right.  I know
the CN can (or could) be encoded as printableString, T61 and BMP and UTF-8,
but I must have missed the RFC that permits using IA5 for the CN.  RFC4514
section 3 says UTF-8. So perhaps another period of comments may be
productive.

Cheers
--jens