[caops-wg] Notes on Thursday's CAOPS

Jens Jensen j.jensen.ral at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 5 05:32:24 EDT 2013

Folks,

The CAOPS/IGTF session on Thursday is in the Copenhagen room at MECC. It
will start after lunch, so 14:00-15:30 CEST.

Apart from the planned agenda items of private key protection, reviewing
public comments to the new (proposed recommendation) GFD.125 (and possibly
more stuff), we will also hear about African federations which are being
set up in the context of the CHAIN-REDS activity - if these become
IGTF-capable, we will get 5-6 new countries.

Also, it would be interesting to hear more about the Kryptus HSM. We have
had some interesting discussions about it here at the conference with our
Brazilian friends.

Cheers
--jens