[caops-wg] Milan Sova

Scott Rea Scott at DigiCert.com
Thu Jan 3 10:52:20 EST 2013

My heart is heavy with this news - Milan has done so much for our
community through his contributions of effort and intellect, his advice
and hand of friendship over many years. We had many adventures together
in many different places, he was a wonderful musician, an avid traveler,
a sharp intellect, an innovator, a thought leader, an enabler of trust,
but most of all, he was my friend - I will sincerely miss you my dear
friend.
-Scott

On 1/3/2013 2:29 AM, David Groep wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> It is with great grief and sorrow that I forward the news that
> Milan Sova, our colleague of the CESNET CA has suddenly passed away.
>
> He has been one of the great driving forces for the IGTF, EUGridPMA,
> and the CAOPS-WG, and a pioneer in PKI and identity management - but above
> all a source of inspiration and joy during all those many places we went
> and where we together built up that warm and fuzzy feeling of trust.
>
> Let us remember Milan for all the great times we had together and
> his inspiration -- it's still hard to comprehend. We'll miss you!
>
> 	DavidG.
>
>> Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2013 10:02:08 +0100
>> From: Jan Ruzicka<janru at cesnet.cz>
>>
>> Dear all,
>>
>> it is very sad to be the bearer of this news: Milan Sova of CESNET has
>> suddenly passed away.
>> He was a good friend, great colleague and amusing musician.
>>
>> With kind regards and in sorrow,
>>
>> Jan
>> --=20
>>   Ing. Jan Ruzicka                    CESNET z. s. p. o.
>>   tel: +420234680499                  Zikova 4
>>   e-mail,sip: janru at cesnet.cz         160 00 Praha 6
>>                                       Czech Republic

Scott Rea, CISSP
VP GOV/EDU Relations&  Sr. PKI Architect
DigiCert, Inc.
355 South 520 West
Canopy Building II, Suite 200
Lindon, Utah 84042