[caops-wg] [Ca] [apgrid-pma:28514] [igtf-general] Milan Sova

Jinny Chien jinny324 at gate.sinica.edu.tw
Thu Jan 3 10:38:56 EST 2013

I still can't accept this bad news now.
He is a good mentor , and I got a lot of experience from him.
I am really looking forward to seeing him again in
APGridPMA/ISGC this year. :(
Milan, we will miss you forever.

Jinny

>Dear all,
>
>It is with great grief and sorrow that I forward the news
that
>Milan Sova, our colleague of the CESNET CA has suddenly
passed away.

>He has been one of the great driving forces for the IGTF,
EUGridPMA,
>and the CAOPS-WG, and a pioneer in PKI and identity
management - but above
>all a source of inspiration and joy during all those many
places we went
>and where we together built up that warm and fuzzy feeling of
trust.

>Let us remember Milan for all the great times we had together
and
>his inspiration -- it's still hard to comprehend. We'll miss
you!

>	DavidG.
>
>> Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2013 10:02:08 +0100
>> From: Jan Ruzicka <janru at cesnet.cz>
>>
>> Dear all,
>>
>> it is very sad to be the bearer of this news: Milan Sova of
CESNET has
>> suddenly passed away.
>> He was a good friend, great colleague and amusing musician.
>>
>> With kind regards and in sorrow,
>>
>> Jan
>> --=20
--------
>>  Ing. Jan Ruzicka                    CESNET z. s. p. o.
>>  tel: +420234680499                  Zikova 4
>>  e-mail,sip: janru at cesnet.cz         160 00 Praha 6
>>                                      Czech Republic
--------

>--
>David Groep
>
>** Nikhef, Dutch National Institute for Sub-atomic
Physics,PDP/Grid group **
>** Room: H1.50 Phone: +31 20 5922179, PObox 41882, NL-1009DB
Amsterdam NL **