[caops-wg] Final version of the Revised Grid Certificate Profile

David Groep davidg at nikhef.nl
Tue Oct 9 15:03:26 EDT 2012

Dear all,

Following the earlier WG last call, and having consolidated all pending
changes, during the WG meeting today we decided to agree that this version
should go to the AD and the OGF editor process.

We hereby ask the AD (Jens) to make this document enter public comment
period, as a PREC, for 6 weeks.

  <http://redmine.ogf.org/dmsf_files/25>

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this revised version!

	Best regards,
	DavidG.

--
David Groep

** Nikhef, Dutch National Institute for Sub-atomic Physics,PDP/Grid group **
** Room: H1.50 Phone: +31 20 5922179, PObox 41882, NL-1009DB Amsterdam NL **