[caops-wg] Updated version GFD.125bis "Grid Certificate Profile" intended for PREC

David Groep davidg at nikhef.nl
Thu Jun 7 11:23:01 EDT 2012

Dear all,

Following the discussions in Oxford and later, I had uploaded a new
version of the "revised" Grid Certificate Profile to GridForge:

  https://forge.ogf.org/sf/go/doc16402

and have now put there a new (v3) edition which addresses a comment
raised by Roberto Cecchini:

> I'm referring to the paragraphs 2.4.4 (AuthorithyInfoAccess) and 2.4.5
> (which, IMHO, should be 2.4.4.1). From the document I didn't understand
> if the AIA extension is a MUST/SHOULD/COULD/COULDN'T and so on...

which is addressed by making the "may" into a "MAY" and adding a
footnote with a proposed explanatory text in 2.4.4. Please have a look and
comment on this change.

Let's also try to converge on a final version by OGF35 in Delft (in two
weeks) to that it can go on to the Editor.

	See you @OGF35!

	DavidG.

--
David Groep

** Nikhef, Dutch National Institute for Sub-atomic Physics,PDP/Grid group **
** Room: H1.50 Phone: +31 20 5922179, PObox 41882, NL-1009DB Amsterdam NL **