[caops-wg] Agenda of the COAPS session at OGF 32

Yoshio Tanaka yoshio.tanaka at aist.go.jp
Fri Jul 15 13:23:48 CDT 2011

Dear all,

We will have a CAOPs session at OGF 32, Salt Lake City.

Date:  Saturday, 16 July.
Time:  3:30pm - 5:00pm
Venue: Salon E

Tentative Agenda:
- Publish GFD 125 as a recommendation
- Public Key Protections Guidelines Document (tbc)
- Use X.509 in Cloud (tbc)

Please let me know if you have the other agenda.

There will be two security-related workshops prior to the CAOPs
session in the same room (Salon E), same day.

11:00 - 12:30 Federated Identity Managgement
13:30 - 15:00 Federated and Delegated Access To Clouds

I look forward to seeing many of you tomorrow.

--
Yoshio Tanaka (yoshio.tanaka at aist.go.jp)
http://ninf.apgrid.org/