[caops-wg] New version of the "Relying Party Defined Namespace Constraints" document

David Groep davidg at nikhef.nl
Thu May 27 04:12:18 CDT 2010

Dear all,

In preparation for the upcoming meeting, I've edited the RPDNC
document to incorporate the comments received from the PC period.
In doing so, I realised that there was indeed still some implementation
suggestion in the requirements document, which I moved around a bit
to an appendix.

The document is, as always, at:
  https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc4857

and has two new revisions:

https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/docman/do/downloadDocument/projects.caops-wg/docman.root.working_drafts/doc4857/18

has the new document vesion, with track-changes enabled (but hidden)

and rev. 17 has a ZIP file with the PDF, a change-tracked PDF, and a
PDF of the public comments received with brief notes on top stating if
and where they were addressed).

I realise that this document has been pending for ages, but hopefully
we can push it out in Chicago. Comments welcome!

	Cheers,
	DavidG.

--
David Groep

** Nikhef, Dutch National Institute for Sub-atomic Physics,PDP/Grid group **
** Room: H1.50 Phone: +31 20 5922179, PObox 41882, NL-1009DB Amsterdam NL **