[caops-wg] CAOPs session Agenda for OGF27 at Banff

Doug Olson dlolson at lbl.gov
Thu Oct 15 11:45:58 CDT 2009

All (remote),
The session is now on video conference via:
Video ESNet 824483 at 198.129.252.168 (if you use the gatekeeper)
    Video ESNet to watch but not interact: http://mcu1.es.net
        (Skip the "Sign-in name" field and the "PIN" field)
        Enter the number 4483 into the Conference ID field
        Select your preferred player (RealVideo or Quicktime) via the pull-
        down menu then click on the "Stream this conference" button to
initiate the
        streaming output feed.
        or GDS 0011349824483
        or phone 1-510-883-7860 824483#

If you have trouble with audio send me email or IM douglolson at AIM.
Doug