[caops-wg] Conf call for the RPDNC document

Christos Kanellopoulos skanct at grid.auth.gr
Thu Mar 26 09:35:07 CDT 2009

Dear all,

I propose we have a conf call next week to work and finalize the RPDNC
document [1]. I have created a doodle poll at:

http://www.doodle.com/skt8iapqfqdcpgke

Please cast your vote for the preferred date. In the past I have used
EVO for such conf calls and found it adequate, so I suggest we use
this. If you know a better alternative, please feel free to let me know.

Cheers,
Christos

[1]: http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc4857

--

Grid Operations Center, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
University Campus,  GR 541 24, School of Sciences, Building 22A