[caops-wg] Auditing Guidelines Doc. is now on public comments

Yoshio Tanaka yoshio.tanaka at aist.go.jp
Wed Mar 4 05:34:26 CST 2009

# Please accept my apologize for cross-posting.

Dear all,

I'm pleased to announce that Auditing Guideliens Document has been
submitted for public comment and now it is is in the public comment
period.
I would like to encourage everybody to read and post comments !

Please visit the following web site.
  http://www.ogf.org/gf/docs/?public_comment

The deadline for comments is April 1st.
It is very important for documents to get lots of constructive
comments (both good and bad) during the public comment period.
Please make public comments, even if the essence is as simple as, "I
have read this, and support it."

Thanks,

--
Yoshio Tanaka (yoshio.tanaka at aist.go.jp)