[caops-wg] OGF session?

Christos Kanellopoulos skanct at grid.auth.gr
Tue Jun 3 14:01:52 CDT 2008

Hi Alan, *,

There is going to be a joint session with IGTF tomorrow, but I am
certain that there is not going to be the option for video
connectivity. I believe that external phone is not possible either,
but I will get back to you tomorrow morning on this.

Apart from that, I have some good news for the group. After long
discussions we have moved in the Security area of the Standards
function and we have merged with the LOA-RG. Tomorrow, during the
session, we are going to have an initial discussion on the new charter
of the working group along. After the meeting I hope to have a first
draft of the new charter that we can further discuss on the mailing
list.

Regards,
Christos