[caops-wg] Grid Certificate Profile version for the discussion on the next telecon

David Groep davidg at nikhef.nl
Tue Nov 6 09:50:18 CST 2007

Hi All,

Although it has been a rather quiet regarding the final version of the
GridCertProfile document, I've put up an updated version 0.24 there with
some editorial cleanup (reference style, use of italics, etc). It's
now on GridForge:
  https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc13741
and MS Word
  https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc13742

Note that the previous message (in the mailing list archive) contains the
detailed diff incorporating the public comments in v0.23).

See of hear many of you on November 8th (at 1200 hrs UTC, AFAIK). Details
will be posted shortly.

	Cheers,
	DavidG.

Christos Kanellopoulos wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> the minutes from the CAOPS session that took place on 16.10.07 during
> OGF 21 have been uploaded on GridForge [1]. We are planning to have a
> CAOPS slot with [tele|video]conference at the next TAGPMA meeting that
> will take place in Santiago, Chile on 7th and 8th November. I will send
> more details when we finalize the arrangements.
>
> Regards,
>
> Christos
>
> [1]: https://forge.ogf.org/sf/go/doc14897?nav=1

David Groep

** National Institute for Nuclear and High Energy Physics, PDP/Grid group **
** Room: H1.56 Phone: +31 20 5922179, PObox 41882, NL-1009DB Amsterdam NL **