[caops-wg] Call for comments for Auditing document

Yoshio Tanaka yoshio.tanaka at aist.go.jp
Thu May 17 09:48:32 CDT 2007

Dear all,

The latest auditing document is available on the Grid Forge web site at:
  https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc4858?nav=1

I believe the document is useful for external auditing as well as self auditing.

I would like to ask IGTF CAs to review the auditing document (and
hopefully do self auditing using the document) and give feedback to
us.  I would especially interested in whether the specified sections
in RFC2527/3647 as evidences are appropriate or not.

Please send your comments to this ML, or you can give us in Istanbul
and Singapore.

Thanks,

--
Yoshio Tanaka (yoshio.tanaka at aist.go.jp)