[caops-wg] Fwd: IGTF Session, 18:00 BST, Charter Suite 3

Alan Sill Alan.Sill at ttu.edu
Wed May 9 11:04:58 CDT 2007

Same will work for video (video connections preferred, to avoid using
up the limited number of phone connections), although I don't believe
there will be a video feed from Manchester?

GDS 0011349884483
(or ESNet 884483 if registered)
or phone 1-510-883-7860 and then 884483# when it answers

Thanks,
Alan

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Christos Kanellopoulos <skanct at grid.auth.gr>
> Date: May 9, 2007 10:57:36 AM CDT
> Subject: Re: [caops-wg] IGTF Session, 18:00 BST, Charter Suite 3
>
> For those of us who are were not able to be in Manchester, it is
> possible to join via phone conference. To do so dial
> +1-510-883-7860 and then 884483#
>
> -C.
>
> On 09 Μαϊ 2007, at 1:21 ΜΜ, Darcy Quesnel wrote:
>
>> IGTF Session Wed, May 9, 17:00 GMT (18:00 BST), Charter Suite 3
>>
>> Agenda
>>
>>     *  Updates from the regional PMAs (15 min)
>>           o APGrid PMA (Yoshio)
>>           o EUGrid PMA (David)
>>           o TAGPMA (Darcy)
>>     * Problems in compliance with the new Authentication Profile
>>       (20 min)
>>     * Authentication Profiles (20 min)
>>           o MICS (Darcy)
>>           o Portal-based CS (Yoshio)
>>     * Hardware Tokens (20 mins)
>>           o Robots (Jens)
>>     * AOB
>>

>> <darcy.quesnel.vcf>
>> --

Alan Sill, Ph.D
TIGRE Senior Scientist, High Performance Computing Center
Adjunct Professor of Physics
TTU