[caops-wg] Draft Agenda

David Groep davidg at nikhef.nl
Tue May 8 03:58:37 CDT 2007

Hi Darcy, all,

Darcy Quesnel wrote:
> We have a bit of time, if either are willing, pipe up and put it in the
> wiki agenda.  (Some that I've pencilled in may retract their names.)  Do
> either of you have 10 or 15 minutes on the topic?

There has not been too much profress on the Authentication Service
Profile document, so a 15min discussion seems a bit of an overkill.
I can try to discuss (without slideware) about the experience with
eTokens in the Netherlands.
Maybe Jens can talk a bit about the Robot Certificate use cases
that triggered the use oif hardware tokens?

	DavidG.

> Darcy
>

> Jensen, J (Jens) wrote:
>
>>There was talk of presenting recent work people have done on
>>key token support which will be of interest to (I presume) all CAs.
>>
>>David G and Matt V have done stuff (separately) which one or
>>both may be willing to present.
>>
>>Regards,
>>--jens

David Groep

** National Institute for Nuclear and High Energy Physics, PDP/Grid group **
** Room: H1.56 Phone: +31 20 5922179, PObox 41882, NL-1009DB Amsterdam NL **