[caops-wg] [validity] [ogro-dev] Re: Downloading and Installing OGRO

Jesus Luna jluna at ac.upc.edu
Tue Jul 31 03:14:20 CDT 2007

(Sorry for the cross-posting)
Dear Doug,
Please take a quick glimpse to our PPTs and papers about OGRO, which are
published in  http://people.ac.upc.edu/jluna/ogro/
In the case of the papers, if you're interested in any of them please
let me know to send it to you.
Currently OGRO is trying to reach a "critical mass" as an Incubator
project to be included into a future release of GT, but in fact we've
been able to successfully integrate it for our tests into the GT4 and
the CoG (Java). We can provide you with our little background on this.
The code still needs to be optimized, but we're still working on this
with a lot of help from the "University of Naples".
Finally, about the deployment issues in fact OGRO was born to provide
some practical experience to our work "OCSP Requirements for Grids",
which was being written by the OGF's CA Operations WG
(https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/projects/caops-wg). This document is now
"on the fridge", but it'd be great to bring it back to life -if you
believe about its usefulness-. Mike was also quite involved in this
document.
Regards,
Jesus