[caops-wg] Draft Agenda for the Document Session

David Groep davidg at nikhef.nl
Wed Jan 31 13:21:44 CST 2007

Hi Dhiva,

Dhiva wrote:
> Are these docs available online?? I want to look at it.

They are all in Grid Forge, under CAOPS-WG documents -> working drafts.

   https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/projects/caops-wg

so:
https://forge.gridforum.org/sf/docman/do/listDocuments/projects.caops-wg/docman.root.working_drafts

	DavidG.

> thanks
> dhiva
> DOEGrids CA
> ESnet/LBNL
>

> Jesus Luna wrote:
>
>>Hi Darcy,
>>We'd love to participate in the OCSP discussion, but could it be
>>possible to establish a teleconf? Thank you!
>>Jesus
>>
>>Darcy Quesnel wrote:
>>

>>>The agenda has been updated
>>>
>>>CAOPS-WG (Document Session)
>>>Thursday 11:00 am - 12:30 pm (Windflower Room)
>>>
>>>* Status of existing documents (5' Darcy)
>>>* Authentication Service Profile (10' David Groep, Christos ??)
>>>* OCSP document (3' Free-for-all)
>>>* CA Auditing (10' Yoshio Tanaka)
>>>* RA Auditing (15' Matthew Viljoen)
>>>* Grid Certificate Profile (15' Mike Helm, David Groep ??)
>>>* Any other bright ideas ??
>>>
>>>Please updated it on the wiki but note the updated URL:
>>>
>>>http://forge.ogf.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.caops-wg/wiki/HomePage?_message=1170197844284
>>>

>>>It is no longer available at the URL below for weird DNS reasons.
>>>

> --

David Groep

** National Institute for Nuclear and High Energy Physics, PDP/Grid group **
** Room: H1.56 Phone: +31 20 5922179, PObox 41882, NL-1009DB Amsterdam NL **