[caops-wg] Draft Agenda for the Document Session

Darcy Quesnel darcy.quesnel at canarie.ca
Tue Jan 30 16:43:39 CST 2007

The agenda has been updated

CAOPS-WG (Document Session)
Thursday 11:00 am - 12:30 pm (Windflower Room)

* Status of existing documents (5' Darcy)
* Authentication Service Profile (10' David Groep, Christos ??)
* OCSP document (3' Free-for-all)
* CA Auditing (10' Yoshio Tanaka)
* RA Auditing (15' Matthew Viljoen)
* Grid Certificate Profile (15' Mike Helm, David Groep ??)
* Any other bright ideas ??

Please updated it on the wiki but note the updated URL:

http://forge.ogf.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.caops-wg/wiki/HomePage?_message=1170197844284

It is no longer available at the URL below for weird DNS reasons.