[caops-wg] CAOPS and IGTF Sesssions and Agenda

Alan Sill Alan.Sill at ttu.edu
Mon Sep 11 13:00:28 CDT 2006

I brought video gear, and depending on the bandwidth available from
the wireless network, will attempt to provide a feed from the CA-Ops
and IGTF sessions as per the schedule below.

This will be using the usual IGTF ESNet meeting ID (0011349884483 if
you are on GDS, ESNet 884483 = 88IGTF if you are on a system that is
registered to the ESNet gatekeeper, or phone 1-510-883-7860 884483 #
if connecting by phone).  If anyone wants, I can arrange a VRVS
connection to this also at the same time, so please sing out if you
want a VRVS connection.

Thanks,
Alan

On Sep 11, 2006, at 12:37 PM, Darcy Quesnel wrote:

> Despite what your online and printed material may say, our sessions
> are
> as follows:
>
>   Tue 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm,  CAOPS Session (158A-B)
>   Wed 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm,  IGTF Session (156)
>
> Please tell as many people as possible that this is the case.
>

> CAOPS Session Agenda
>
>   - OCSP Roundup (Jesus Luna, 20")
>   - Audit Guidelines (Yoshio Tanaka, 20")
>   - Authentication Profiles (Tony Genovese, 20")
>   - Certificate Profile (David Groep, 20")
>

> IGTF Session Agenda
>
>   - IGTF Issues (discussion led by Yoshio Tanaka)
>     - MICS Profile (Tony Genovese, 15")
>     - Classic Profile (David Groep, 15")
>     - Root Certificate Profile (5")
>     - Review of the mailing list (5")
>   - Federal and Educational Bridge CA Discussion
>   - AOB and anything left over from CAOPS
>

> Darcy
> --

Alan Sill