[caops-wg] OCSP APIs for MyProxy and GT4 - Requirements document?

jluna at ac.upc.edu jluna at ac.upc.edu
Tue Oct 31 09:15:48 CST 2006

Hi,
So, after the emails we've exchanged: shall we do some additional work on the
OCSP document?
I've just sent an email to Frank about the newest version of OGRO so it may be
possible to continue working on its integration into the GT.
In the meantime I'll try to take a look at Jim's implementation to measure the
effort to re-use it for an OGRO-C port. I'd try to do it in the mid-term as now
we're trying to implement a Grid-PKI evaluation technique into OGRO itself  :)

Best regards,
Jesus