[caops-wg] Certificate Profile document updated (to v0.14)

David Groep davidg at nikhef.nl
Fri Oct 27 10:36:50 CDT 2006

Dear all,

With the comments I received on the Grid Certificate Profile document from
all of you during OGF18, the remote conf session earlier this month, and
via mail, I've updated the Grid Cert Profile document to version 0.14. I've
uploaded it to the CAOPS GridForge in both .doc and PDF format:

http://forge.ggf.org/sf/docman/do/downloadDocument/projects.caops-wg/docman.root.working_drafts/doc13741

This version is a major overhaul, where all the meta-comments and
general pondering have been put in foot notes, and only the actual
guideline text and the SHOULDs and MUSTs are in-line. The actual
recommendations have not changed, but it should be clearer to read.

Please have a look and comment (and propose text for the few missing
elements marked in yellow).

Thanks a lot for all your contributions!

	Regards,
	DavidG.

--
David Groep

** National Institute for Nuclear and High Energy Physics, PDP/Grid group **
** Room: H1.56 Phone: +31 20 5922179, PObox 41882, NL-1009DB Amsterdam NL **