[caops-wg] OCSP APIs for MyProxy and GT4 - Requirements document?

Jim Basney jbasney at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Tue Oct 24 13:26:20 CDT 2006

Mike Helm <helm at fionn.es.net> wrote:
> Jim Basney writes:
> > > As a developer of a client, what would you prefer in this case -
> > > acquiring revocation information?
> >
> > Sorry, I don't understand the question.  I wrote in my last message what
>
> Well, if you decided to support OCSP and this document didn't
> exist, what would have have done?

For configuration of what responders to contact?  I don't think I'd have
done anything different.  For other things?  I probably would have used
nonces, if I didn't read in the document that they shouldn't be used.  I
probably would have packaged multiple certificates in one request, if I
didn't read in the document that that's rarely done.  As I wrote before,
I found the document to be useful.  I think it's a good document.

-Jim