[caops-wg] OCSP APIs for MyProxy and GT4 - Requirements document?

Jim Basney jbasney at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Tue Oct 24 12:52:23 CDT 2006

Mike Helm <helm at fionn.es.net> wrote:
> Jim Basney writes:
> > I find the configuration requirements in the document to be quite
> > complex, and I suspect MyProxy will not meet them fully any time soon.
>
> If you have some other ones, please post them.

Do I have other configuration requirements?  My only requirement is for
something that is simple to implement, support, and configure.
Otherwise, I find the requirements in the document to be already quite
exhaustive.

> As a developer of a client, what would you prefer in this case -
> acquiring revocation information?

Sorry, I don't understand the question.  I wrote in my last message what
I plan to implement in MyProxy for now.  For example, I won't be adding
per-issuer configuration as required in the document, but I will be
supporting both CRLs and OCSP.

-Jim