[caops-wg] OGSA activity to cover authentication and identity provision roadmap

Oscar Manso o.manso at certiver.com
Fri Oct 6 03:10:22 CDT 2006

Dear all,
We mostly agree with the proposal of creating a new OGSA-AuthN group thus
clearly separating activities from the OGSA-AuthZ. Today that may probe
useful as new concepts like "validation" have begun to rise in both CAOPS
and AuthZ.
Our main concern refers to the effect that this action may have in our
working drafts, more specifically with the OCSP document which has been
*almost there* for a few months. We do hope that with the creation of this
new group such
efforts don't go to oblivion   :)
Best regards and count on us for participating in the new group,

Oscar & Jesus