[caops-wg] Minutes from last CAOPS session & information on next telecoference

Christos Kanellopoulos skanct at physics.auth.gr
Mon May 29 04:19:24 CDT 2006

Dear All,

  The minutes from the CAOPS Session at GGF 17 can be found on GridForge [1]

  As we have discussed during the session, we will have a CAOPS session
co-located with the euGridPMA meeting in Budapest [2]. Although the
euGridPMA meetings are closed meetings, the CAOPS session will be open
to anyone interested joining either physically or via teleconference.
For non-euGridPMA participants teleconference might be the preferred way
though.

  The session will take place on June 1st 16:00 CEST with a primary
focus to finalize the OCSP document.

  Calling-in details will be made available hopefully within the day.

Best regards,

Christos

[1]
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/caops-wg/document/Minutes_from_CAOPS_session/en/3