[caops-wg] Version 06-09 of the OCSP document.

Viljoen, MJ (Matthew) m.j.viljoen at rl.ac.uk
Tue May 16 04:02:45 CDT 2006

Hi

Here are some minor changes you may want to consider making in the
document.

All the best
Matt

Abstract
...or otherwise invalid certificates from *being used*.

...OCSP services must be discoverable, fault tolerant and *have* low
latency.

2. Introduction
...for relying parties to perform revocation *checks on* certificates...

3. Practical Considerations and Expectations
...presents a *scalability* problem...

3.1 Certificate Revocation Lists
...somewhat like *a trusted* responder)...

7.1.2 OCSP Clearing house
In order for such a service to be *trustworthy*...

9 Other Considerations
(I feel the first sentence is rather clunky - perhaps something like the
following is better)
While OCSP as a technology has been around for several years, *it has
yet to make a significant impact to the Grid community.*

--
Matthew Viljoen
CCLRC e-Science Centre
E-mail: m.j.viljoen at rl.ac.uk