AuthN CA middleware support [Fwd: [caops-wg] Draft Agenda]

David Groep davidg at nikhef.nl
Tue May 9 23:23:14 CDT 2006

Dear all,

For the discussion on Friday's IGTF session, following up from the
discussion we had at the last TAGPMA F2F meeting, the following document
is the /very first and preliminary draft/ of the 'Request to MW Providers'

Your comments are more then welcome (also if you're not physically at GGF).

	Regards,
	DavidG.