[caops-wg] CAOPS Agenda Building

Darcy Quesnel darcy.quesnel at canarie.ca
Mon May 1 17:01:13 CDT 2006

GGF is ever faster approaching.  We have two definite topics:  OCSP and
Auditing.  We, of course, have IGTF issues to discuss in one of our
sessions.

But please remind me:  what other topics are open from last time that
you would like to revisit, what topics would you like to introduce at
this GGF?

BTW, our sessions are now scheduled at:

  Friday, May 12, 09:00 - 10:30
  Friday, May 12, 15:45 - 17:15