[caops-wg] New version of the OCSP document.

jluna at ac.upc.edu jluna at ac.upc.edu
Mon Mar 6 01:58:00 CST 2006

Dear all,
In the minutes of the last CAOPS meeting it was mentioned that a new version of
the OCSP document should be done, including changes with respect to the Proxy
Certificates, grammar and even some re-order in a couple of sections. However I
missed the point about who is/will do this.        ;)

We (Oscar and me) do not have any inconvenient into working such new version,
but if that is the case please let us know so avoid duplicated work (someone
else is working also in this?).

Best regards and have a nice week!

Jesus Luna