[caops-wg] Re: OCSP Requirements - CAOPS mailing list summary

Oscar Manso o.manso at certiver.com
Thu Jan 19 05:27:31 CST 2006

Hello again Mike,
Thank you for all your efforts in trying to get back into finishing this
document.
Effectively, the OGRO client license has already been changed to an
Apache-like as you mentioned.
Just in case, we remind you that OGRO is available at:
http://globus-grid.certiver.com/info/ogro/index.html

Oscar & Jesús