[caops-wg] OCSP & Proxy Certs

Mike Helm helm at fionn.es.net
Sun Feb 5 16:21:56 CST 2006

Proxy cert handling draft here:
http://www.lbl.gov/~mike/OCSP_Requirements_for_Grids-06-03.doc

With line nos:
http://www.lbl.gov/~mike/OCSP_Requirements_for_Grids-06-03-lines.doc

I separated the change tracking so the proxy additions look
different.  Also added author info, some formatting changes
(probably need a few more).

I suggest we concentrate on what we agree on, so we can
accept changes and get a cleaner copy, and leave things
that need further discussion.

At the end are some topics that need to be addressed.  I haven't
gotten to O&J's pros-cons material yet, and there is some
more readability things to do.