[caops-wg] Mailing list issues?

David Groep davidg at nikhef.nl
Fri Aug 11 08:45:00 CDT 2006

Dear all,

(sorry, you don't need to reply to this message)

correctly, and that everyone actually received the mail sent to it.

This mail, sent on Friday, August 11, around 15.50 CEST, and exclusively
to the caops-wg at ggf.org list.

I've just sent the draft of the Cert Profile document half an hour ago,
but I've not seen it yet through the caops-wg list, and the archive
is dead since June 2006...
But that mail I also sent to igtf-general, so many of you may have gotten
it anyway.

This mail is primarily to test the mailing list itself.

	Regards,
	DavidG.

--
David Groep

** National Institute for Nuclear and High Energy Physics, PDP/Grid group **
** Room: H1.56 Phone: +31 20 5922179, PObox 41882, NL-1009DB Amsterdam NL **