[caops-wg] OCSP Telecon ?

Christos Kanellopoulos skanct at physics.auth.gr
Tue Apr 25 07:02:00 CDT 2006

It seems I lagged behind... I think the best possible approach taking in
mind holidays, conferences etc is to try to recap as much as possible
over e-mail during the next few days and have a phone con on Wednesday
3rd of May to finalize things and after one week discuss these f2f
during CAOPS in Tokyo.