[caops-wg] CAOPS Agenda Building

Yoshio Tanaka yoshio.tanaka at aist.go.jp
Wed Apr 19 10:48:18 CDT 2006

Hi Darcy,

I'll draft an auditing document by the next GGF.
So, I expect 5 to 10 minutes for reporting.

Thanks,

--
Yoshio Tanaka (yoshio.tanaka at aist.go.jp)
http://ninf.apgrid.org/

From: Darcy Quesnel <darcy.quesnel at canarie.ca>
Subject: [caops-wg] CAOPS Agenda Building
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 11:41:37 -0400

darcy.quesnel> The next GGF is fast approaching.  We have one full session to discuss
darcy.quesnel> CAOPS documents and one session to discuss IGTF issues and possibly some
darcy.quesnel> spillover from CAOPS.
darcy.quesnel>
darcy.quesnel> It's now time to build the agenda.  What should would you like to see on
darcy.quesnel> the agenda?  Any new document ideas (auditing, etc)?  Old documents that
darcy.quesnel> we have to wrap up (OCSP, etc.)?
darcy.quesnel>
darcy.quesnel>
darcy.quesnel> Darcy
darcy.quesnel>