[caops-wg] The Open GRid Ocsp -OGRO- client has been launched!

Milan Sova sova at cesnet.cz
Sat Oct 1 07:32:01 CDT 2005

	Hi Jesus.
Jesus Luna wrote:
> Dear all,
> We really sorry for not being able to attend the next GGF meeting, but

	Sorry for that...

> on the other hand a couple of weeks ago we hosted here in Barcelona
> TERENA's TF-EMC2 meeting (presentations can be found in
> http://www.terena.nl/tech/task-forces/tf-emc2/meetings/sep05/agenda.html)
> and we had the opportunity to introduce CertiVeR's OCSP validation
> infrastructure for Grids. Such system is composed of two elements:
>
> -In first place an OCSP Service which is currently configured as a
> Trusted/Authorized Responder for several Grid PKIs. As mentioned in
> TERENA's meeting, at this moment such service is being tested (Pilot
> Phase) and offered free of charge for those CAs whishing to use it. The
> list of CAs being served will grow in the next days, so please let us
> know your comments or questions about it. More information about the
> service can be obtained from:
>                     http://globus-grid.certiver.com/info/

	Good job. Thank you.

	Just one small request: It seems that the HTTP server at
(tacar|globus-grid).certiver.com cannot handle OCSP requests via
HTTP/1.0 (no Host: header in the HTTP request). Unfortunately it
severely limits usage of OpenSSL command-line ocsp client (which I
usually use for testing) - it gets "400 Not Found" reponse to ent request.
	Could it be possible to reconfigure the HTTP server so that it would
dispatch the requests based on some other criteria than the virtual host
name? Maybe something like http://www.certiver.com/tacar-ocsp/ and
http://www.certiver.com/grid-ocsp/ could do the job.

	Thanks again.

	Regards