[caops-wg] OCSP section 2

Olle Mulmo mulmo at pdc.kth.se
Tue May 31 05:57:32 CDT 2005

> * In section 2 (former section 3) the following text was removed:
> "Grid’s Virtual Organizations may contain more than one CA, so
> establishment of OCSP Authorized Responders between them is essential
> to provide an interoperable service." When we proposed such change we
> were thinking in the importance of highlighting the co-existence of
> multiples CAs into the same VO as a practical challenge for Grid OCSP.
> What do you think?

I don't understand what this text is aiming at. Is it only to establish
the fact that we operate in an environment with multiple trust anchors
and that these need to be federated through e.g. a PMA, or is there
something else between the lines?

"Authorized responders between them"... are you thinking of some
cross-certification / bridge scenario?

/Olle