[caops-wg] OCSP requirements - final(?) version uploaded

Olle Mulmo mulmo at pdc.kth.se
Thu May 26 17:25:51 CDT 2005

All,

I cleaned up the document and resolved some of the outstanding issues.
Tracking was too hard to keep around (too many changes) so I removed
those.

Note that document submission for GGF14 is tomorrow. I would request
that the members of this list read through the document NOW (yes, prior
to the meeting), and bring up any comments on the document on this
list, ideally so that we can go to GGF14 with the document in WG last
call.

The document can be obtained at

https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/caops-wg/document/
OCSP_requirements_for_Grids/en/1

A PDF rendering is attached for your convenience.

/Olle