[caops-wg] Sessions at GGF13

Darcy Quesnel darcy.quesnel at canarie.ca
Thu Feb 17 12:58:50 CST 2005

I've scheduled two sessions at GGF13: one for document review and one
for international PMA issues.

The documents that are up for review are OCSP Requirements

http://forge.gridforum.org/projects/caops-wg/document/OCSP_Requirements_for_Grids/

and possibly

http://forge.gridforum.org/projects/caops-wg/document/Authentication_Profiles/

Is there anything anyone would like to add to the agenda of this first
session?

The second session will hopefully be a summary of what the EUGridPMA,
the APGridPMA, and the (newly-formed) TAGPMA are up to.  We should have
some time to talk about the PMA Charter document and how it applies to each.

Is there anything anyone would like to add to the agenda of the second
session?

Darcy